Teen Titans Returns To Cartoon Network...Well, Sort Of


Teen Titans Returns To Cartoon Network...Well, Sort Of


Recently one of my favorite shows from my childhood has made its return back to television in the form of a 6:00 AM - 7:00 AM time slot on the weekdays. That's right, Teen Titans is back....kind of. They aren't making new episodes for this amazing show but they are letting fans of the original Teen Titans show ride the nostalgia train. 

Teen Titans was one of the reasons I become such a big fan of DC comics. They were relatable and funny while still being able to tug at our heart strings and make us worry about each character. They taught real life lessons to kids about the way the world is and for us not to squabble or dwell on such things in this world. It was truly an great show for kids despite the dark themes at times. It taught us not to be afraid to be different and to accept others for their differences. Just a show about friends helping each other out and always being there for each other.


Now I'm probably just being a nostalgic geek over this show but rewatching the show again has made me realize how great it was for its time. I wish there would be more kids today who could watch this show rather than the watered down silly version that is Teen Titans Go. The characters grew from their experiences and grew right alongside with them. Basically, what these reruns have shown me is how much I miss kids shows that can push tell gripping stories even if they do go a bit dark sometimes. I miss the way shows like this taught us something valuable while still having amazing action pieces and incredible character development. 

What do you think? Leave a comment down below. Did you like Teen Titans? Do you prefer the new Teen Titans Go? 

But those are just my two cents. Thank you for reading. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I Maxed Out My Defense VS Infinite Dendrogram: The Battle of the VRMMO's of Winter 2020

Fire Force Sets Anime World On Fire With Episode One

Rent-A-Girlfriend: Kazuya is THE WORST